The Patient Portal (external link) is a secure way to manage your health and provides a 24/7 connection to Michigan Medicine and your important medical information. Since 1903, the University of Michigan has provided comprehensive and specialized health care for children. Its mission is to integrate clinical care, education, research, and advocacy to improve the health of children, women, and their families and communities across the state.
With MyUofMHealth, you can manage your health information online and keep track of your appointments. By logging into the portal, you have 24/7 access to your health, whenever and wherever it is most convenient. These are just some features available in your MyUofMHealth Patient Portal Login account.
It allows patients to manage and receive health information safely and securely online. MyUofMHealth gives you personalized and secure access to parts of your medical records. It allows patients to manage and receive health information safely and securely online. MyUofMHealth gives you personalized and secure access to parts of your medical records.
What Are The Steps To MyUofMHealth Login Portal?
- First, you need a MyUofMHealth activation code. This code allows you
- Create your username, password, and security questions for your employees
- Account Portal There are two ways to obtain an activation code:
- You will receive an activation code after you visit the MyUofMHealth Login
- You can request an activation code by completing the online application
The form on the website: is www.myuofmhealth.org and click on the “Request a Now button.
The MyUofMHealth Login activation code will be provided to patients who wish to participate. There are two ways to get an activation code. Patients can receive an activation code after visiting the clinic or request an activation code by completing the online application form. By entering this code, you will be able to create your username and password.
Where do I enter my activation code?
The registration process can be found at www.MyUofMHealth.org. Follow the instructions by clicking on “Sign Up Now.”.
I Forgot My Username & Password. What Should I Do?
- Did tap forget password or username? On the login page www.myuofmhealth.org.
- Tap Forgot my username.
- Provide the requested information
- First name.
- Last name.
- Date of birth: month, day, year of birth.
- Postal Code. Your five-digit zip code.
- Press Send.
- Open your Michigan Medicine email. The sender is do[email protected], and the subject is the username request.
- Return to MyUofMHalth and MyUofMHealth Login.
- Did tap forget password or username? On the www.myuofmhealth.org page.
- Tap Forgot my password.
- Provide the requested information:
- Username MyUofMHealth.
- Birth date, Month, day, and year of your birth.
- Postal Code. Your five-digit zip code.
- press next
- Please read the Additional Security Check screen information and tap Send to my email.
- Open your Michigan Medicine email. The sender is med.umich.edu, and the subject is the verification code MyUofMHealth.org.
- Log in to your device again and enter the code.
- Press Next.
- Enter a new password.
- Your password must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least 1 number and 1 letter. Your password cannot contain any symbols.
- Confirm the new password.
- Press Next.
- Welcome back! The message, tap OK. Request to open the portal and login
- You will receive an email from Michigan Medicine informing you.
What Is MyUofMhealth?
MyUofMHealth Patient Portal Login offers personalized and secure online access to certain parts of your medical file. Let’s use the www.myuofmhealth.org link to help manage and receive information about your health safely. With MyUofMHealth can use the Internet to:
- Schedule medical appointments (and cancel appointments up to 24 hours prior to their scheduled time) MyUofMHealth Login.
- View your health summary in the MyUofMHealth electronic health record.
- See test results.
- Request prescription refills.
- Access trusted sources of health information.
- You can communicate electronically with your healthcare team in a secure manner.
- Request an electronic copy of your medical record.
- Pay bills related to services received from the healthcare system.
- Your health information should be accessible to another adult proxy.
- Alter.org’s password has been changed, so you can request proxy access to your child’s health information.
Feature Of MyUofMHealth Account
You can access a number of features within the MyUofMHealth Login patient portal.
Submit an E-Visit
An E-Visit is a convenient way to request healthcare treatment for common, non-urgent medical conditions. There is no appointment or phone call needed.
Pay as a Guest
Guest Pay allows spouses, family members, and others to make online payments on behalf of patients without having a MyUofMHealth account or access to patient medical records.
Request prescription refills
Refill requests can be sent for any medications that are refillable.
If you have an upcoming video visit with Michigan Medicine, click here to help you prepare.
Communicate with Provider
Securely get answers to your medical questions from the comfort of your home.
How To Access The MyUofMHealth Patient Portal?
- Visit the MyUofMHealth Login online patient portal to register or log in,
- Download the MyUofMHealth patient portal, mobile app
- Sign up for a MyUofMHealth Patient Portal Login account if you don’t already have one.
- Download the MyUofMHealth Patient Portal mobile app to your smartphone or tablet from the Apple Store (link is external) or Google Play
What can I do with a portal account?
MyUofMHealth.org provides patients with access to the following features:
- Request an appointment, view and cancel appointments, or book an appointment yourself with an established provider (a provider you have seen at the same clinic before, such as a medical clinic or a sexual and gynecological health clinic)
- Receive lab results and other requests.
- Send urgent messages to your healthcare team (avoid phone beacons!)
- Review prescription drugs and order prescription refills (unfortunately, you cannot order supplies from the UHS Pharmacy; instead, call your prescription number or ask at the pharmacy)
- See your allergies, medical history, vaccinations, demographics, and insurance information.
- View summary information about visits, including patient education
- Receive health information and education related to testing results, medications, and diagnoses.
How MyUofMHealth work?
The University of Michigan launched MyUofMHealth to meet the demand for medical apps. Please contact the University of Michigan developer if you have any suggestions for improving the app. Michigan Medicine provides easy access to your healthcare through the MyUofMHealth patient portal. The MyUofMHealth website or your clinic can help you request a patient account if you are a Michigan Medicine patient. Some features and functionality made available to us through the MyUofMHealth patient portal include* eCheck-In: View information to save time.
Billing And Bill Payment
The University of Michigan Health is committed to providing the highest quality healthcare, including superior insurance and patient billing service. The team is by your side for every financial aspect of your care.
If you have a registered account with MyUofMHealth, you will not receive paper statements in the mail unless you have updated your account settings to continue receiving paper statements. You can also easily track your healthcare expenses without environmental waste, confusion, and inconvenience in your submitted billing statements.
In addition, the Guest Pay portal functionality allows spouses, family members, and others to make online payments on behalf of patients. For more information about Guest Pay, visit our patient portal, MyUofMHealth.
Pay Your Bill by Mail
University of Michigan Health
customer service for patients
Palatine, Illinois 60055-4410
MyUofMHealth Patient Portal Mobile App
Personalized and secure online access to your MyUofMHealth Login records is available through the MyUofMHealth app.
Documents pertaining to your medical history.
How do I download the app?
- On your device, tap the Google Play Store app.
- Type MyUofMHealth in the search box.
- Tap on the MyUofMHealth Patient Portal Mobile App
- press install
- Once the installation has been completed, click Open.
- On the app’s End User License Agreement page, tap Accept.
- Log in to MyUofMHealth with your username and password.
If you are a current Michigan Medicine patient, you can request a patient account during a clinic visit or at MyUofMHealth.org.
- When you arrive for an appointment for MyUofMHealth Portal, you can save time by checking in electronically
- Fast Pass: Get a notification if earlier appointments become available
- Communicate with your care team
- eCheck-In: see information to save time on arrival
- Fast Pass: Get notified when previous offers are available
- Contact your healthcare team
- Request appointments for you and your children
- View appointments and receive reminders
- Please complete the questionnaires prior to your visit.
- Check test/lab results
- Request eligible drug refills
- View billing summaries and pay the bill*
- Conduct Online Inquiries – Submit a questionnaire about your symptoms for a variety of conditions and get a quick response from a Michigan drug provider via the MyUofMHealth portal*
- Track your health and link to other health apps, e.g., B. Step, Weight
- Upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolling in automated tracking programs
- User accounts do not all have access to all features
Frequently Asked Questions
Can an adolescent 11-17 enroll in their MyUofMHealth account?
Yes, 11-17-year-olds (as well as adults) can have full access to their own MyUofMHealth account. To request access, the teenager must complete and submit this online form. These requests are sent to the patient’s physician for review and approval. The teenager can also request access to the doctor at the next clinical appointment. Questions can be directed to Patient Portal Support by emailing [email protected] or by calling Patient Portal Support during regular business hours at 734-615-0872.
Please note that the MyUofMHealth Portal is only accessible to the teen and no other person. Parents and legal guardians who wish to have proxy access to a teenager’s Portal account should refer to the Application Form for Minor Patients or Adults with Developmental Disabilities.
What do I need to use MyUofMHealth?
It is necessary that you have access to a computer that is connected to the Internet and that you use an up-to-date browser (e.g., Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox). MyUofMHealth works best with Internet Explorer 11 or higher, Microsoft Edge 44 and higher, Mozilla Firefox 70 and higher, Safari 13 or higher, and Google Chrome 78 or higher. You can download these browsers for free. You can also access MyUofMHealth from your Android phone or iPhone.
My doctor or nurse has not responded to my message yet. When can I expect a reply?
Typically, you will receive a response within three business days. Please note that MyUofMHealth should not be used for emergencies. Go to the nearest medical facility if the situation requires immediate assistance, or call 911 if it is an emergency.
You can email them to [email protected] or call our Health Information Exchange (HIE) unit at 734-615-0872, option 2, Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm: call 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm They will work with you and your doctor to ensure your medical records are correct. For more information on the change process, see https://www.uofmhealth.org/patient-visitor-guide/protecting-your-privacy-hipaa.