MyUofMHealth patient portal offers personalized and secure online access to certain parts of your medical file. It allows you to use the Internet to manage and receive your health data securely.
Their parents or legal guardians fully authorize access to children under 11. Restricted access is available to parents and guardians of children between 11 and 17. Limited access includes allergies, vaccines, demographics, medical record inquiries, and care staff mail service.
Mobile App For Portal
Personalized and secure online access to UofMHealth is available through the MyUofMHealth app
How do I download the app?
Step 1: Press the blue button below and choose your preferred download method.
Step 2: If Google Play is not available in your country or device, use a direct APK file download
Step 3: After downloading the MyUofMHealth.apk file, use your favorite file manager app to browse and open the APK file.
Step 4: If you get an installation prompt after running the backup file, click “Settings” and allow installations from this font.
Note that the APK file can run on all significant Android emulators. A mirror link to the APK file is also available in Google Play and is not installed on your device.
A Michigan Medicine patient can apply for an account online at MyUofMHealth.org or during a clinic visit.
- Make sure your information is correct before you arrive for your appointment with eCheck-In
- If an earlier appointment becomes available, you will be notified.
- Your care team should be able to communicate with you.
- You and your children should schedule appointments.
- Receive appointment reminders and view your appointments
- Before your visit, complete the questionnaires.
- Examine the results of tests and labs
- Refills of eligible medications can be requested.
- The online account lets you see your billing statements and pay your bills.
- You can submit a questionnaire regarding your symptoms and receive a quick response from a Michigan Medicine provider through MyUofMHealth.
- Connect with other health apps – steps, weight
- Self-tracking programs let you upload health and fitness data, including Apple Health.